Bachelor of Computer Engineering from Auburn University (1996).
• Summa Cum Laude
• University Honors Scholar
Twelve years of experience in the server hardware development lifecycle, including:
• Designing, developing, and testing software for HP ProLiant servers for the NetWare and Windows operating systems.
• Validating prototype server hardware and evaluating impact to the system management driver and the operating system.
• Debugging software and hardware problems using appropriate tools, including Windows Debugging Tools.
• Developing and maintaining software test tools to validate new software and server hardware features.
• Creating documentation including software implementation specifications and engineering advisories.
• Working with Microsoft by providing feedback on initial Windows Hardware Error Architecture implementation and pre-public specifications.
• Assisting customers in resolving issues related to ProLiant servers.
1 thought on “Credentials as a Computer Geek”
Pingback: Intro to Computer ABC’s in Kitchen English (CAKE) — Leslie Maddox