I’m linking up to Kelly’s blog today for her New Friend Day, so I thought that I would share a few things about myself. But most of the big details are on my About Me page, so I think I’ll just be lazy and give random and trivial details.
I’m good at random and trivial.
Just ask my husband.
- I’m a night owl.
- I’m not a morning person, which probably has something to do with number 1.
- I really like soda.
- I really like to drink soda at night, which may also be a factor with number 2.
- I like puzzles and logic problems, like Sudoku and Kakuro.
- You would think that my love of logic would cause me to do something about numbers 1 and 4 to fix number 2, but I guess I just don’t care enough yet. As a matter of fact, I’m drinking a soda right now.
- My current favorite show is Once Upon a Time. So clever.
- My husband and I have also been watching Battlestar Galactica on Netflix.
- I love Netflix.
- My favorite color is red.
- I’ve got a lot of red stuff in my house. Should probably break up the color scheme a little.
- I love to read.
- My husband gave me a Kindle a couple of Valentines ago. Best. Gift. Ever.
- I just finished reading Love on the Line by Deeanne Gist, one of my favorite novelists. Checked out the ebook from my library from the comfort of my own home. Awesome.
- I stopped reading books for a long time because I was too busy/worn out/brain dead taking care of my beautiful boys. But I now see reading as an important tool in my battle against insanity brought on by too many kids’ cartoons and too much screaming and crying.
- Important clarification: my boys are usually the ones screaming and crying. Usually.
- Another important clarification: my boys aren’t always screaming and crying. Only when they’re hungry. Or when they don’t get their way. Or when they’re tired and refuse to sleep. So I’d say that there are at least a good 45 minutes in the day when no one is screaming or crying.
- Today there wasn’t so much screaming and crying. It was a good day.
- I just saw a newborn baby on TV. Makes me want to watch my boys sleeping.
- Ummm…I think I’ll sign off now and do just that.
1 thought on “Getting To Know You”
Very funny. And live how you described my sweet children and the 45 minutes of sanity each day.