Tired of trying to figure out how to homeschool?
Hi, I’m Leslie, an engineer-turned-homeschool mom to three boys. I’ve been homeschooling my boys for seven years, and have customized our homeschool to work with their special needs.
I started homeschooling with no background in education and no previous expectation to homeschool. I didn’t even know what I didn’t know. So I leveraged my engineering degree and work experience to learn how to confidently make choices for our homeschool that were deliberate and based on my own family’s needs and culture.
I used what I learned about homeschooling to create a system that you can follow to plan, organize, and customize your homeschool by making deliberate choices that reflect your family culture, your family’s needs during your current season of life, and your individual children’s needs. I know that this course can help YOU to create a homeschool that is a beautiful reflection of your beautiful and unique family!
How to customize your homeschool to fit your family
The Homeschool Planning Decoded framework walks you through the process of planning and organizing your homeschool in a way that is customized to your family.
The Homeschool Planning Decoded Framework
Homeschool Planning Decoded Starter Kit
In this Starter Kit, you’ll get almost 200 pages of instructions, worksheets, and resources for planning and organizing your homeschool, including…
- Planning Checklists
- Worksheets to help you define your particular family’s homeschool needs
- Infocharts & worksheets to get you started on homeschool research
- Worksheets for creating a curriculum plan, documenting book lists, and creating lesson plans
- Checklists and worksheets for organizing your homeschool
- Worksheets and ideas for your first day of homeschool
- Resources for ending your homeschool planning strong by creating a backup plan and prepping for the end of the school year
- BONUS: Teacher helps like report card worksheets, grade trackers, and weekly student logs
- BONUS: Reading logs and fun reading reward charts
- BONUS: Classic planning worksheets so that you have everything in one place
- BONUS: Lined, grid, and dot note pages