I wasn’t planning to take a blogging break last week, but life happened. My son was waking up at about 5:45am for a few days and we had a trip to San Antonio, so there was generally a lot of Tired and Overwhelmed and just plain Busy to distract me from Writing Words. But I’m (hopefully) back.
I have lots of thoughts and ideas and hopefully they will take written form at some point, but let’s ease in with a links post. So, for your reading pleasure, here are some links that I’ve enjoyed recently:
- I can’t even tell you how much I love this. Makes me wonder why I haven’t heard this before?
- This video has been playing at our house a lot lately. Michael stops crying/fussing/whining whenever I put it on.
- This made me laugh so much. I want to write like her when I grow up.
- So I was a bit surprised about this. I don’t know why since it seems like an obvious next step for her. I’m glad for her that she has a way to support her kids financially.
- I just thought this was really nice and respectful of terrified would-be writers.
- I think this is such a neat idea, but I couldn’t get it together enough to remember to take a picture once a month. Maybe with the next baby, whenever that may be.