10. Growing up my conversation was filled with school gossip. Now I spend hours discussing various physical ailments with whatever poor soul is within earshot.
9. Growing up I stayed up until midnight playing computer games. Now I stay up until midnight doing laundry.
8. Growing up I loved underoos. Now I love a good supportive bra.
7. Growing up I got excited about buying a new toy or game. Now I get excited about buying a new vacuum cleaner with a Hepa filter.
6. Growing up I would sneak candy out of the Halloween stash. Now just a couple of pieces of chocolate make me sick to my stomach.
5. Growing up I did everything possible to avoid naptime. Now I daydream about having a couch at work to snooze on.
4. Growing up I moaned and groaned about any chore having to do with cleaning gloves. Now I spend twenty minutes in the cleaning aisle reading the label on every toilet cleanser available.
3. Growing up I didn’t know what a calorie was. Now I calculate Weight Watchers points.
2. Growing up I was proud of every year added to my age. Now I follow a strict, “Don’t ask, don’t tell” policy.
And the number one reason that I know that I’m all grown up…
1. Growing up I used to daydream about my future husband. Now I wash his underwear. (Gladly!)