I haven’t written a long post about last week’s tragedy for two reasons – 1) The focus required to write the post would send me into an emotional pit that I would have trouble pulling myself out of. I just can’t go there anymore. 2) Others wrote posts that describe my feelings in a much better way than I ever could. Here are a few links dealing with the tragedy that caught my attention:
- Thank You to a Teacher That I Adore
- A Christmas Prayer – Max Lucado always gets it right.
- In search of the light
More light-hearted fare:
- The 5 Best Toys of All Time
- Caring for Your Introvert – I resemble this.
- My Go-To Hostess Gifts (with World Market) – Great ideas here!
- This video is for those parents with kids that watch Dora. It’s just funny.